YOU DESERVE COMMITMENT
Our Court Reporting Services
We have experience in international deposition reporting. We have reported depositions all over the US as well as in Canada, France, Germany, Spain, and Iceland. We have affiliate agencies throughout the United States and can furnish top-notch reporters and conference rooms wherever your deposition is held. A single phone call to Hanson/Renaissance Court Reporters is all you need to guarantee complete reporting and litigation services anywhere in the world.
All our court reporters are talented, licensed, professional, and experienced.
* Reporting of depositions, court appearances, arbitrations, hearings, sworn statements, meetings
* 24-hour emergency number
* Reporters on call daily for last-minute scheduling
* Condensed and word indexed transcripts
* ASCII disks and rough uncertified disks
* Realtime reporting (LiveNote & Summation)
* Time-stamped transcripts
* In-house video services
* Video conferencing
* Remote Internet depositions
* Complimentary deposition rooms
* Daily copy and rush delivery
* Electronic transcript delivery (via e-mail or FTP)
* Trial presentation consultants
* Imaging to CD ROMS
* Scanning services
* Database management
* Archiving of original tapes
* Translators and sign language interpreters
How We Can Help You
Our experienced and licensed reporters can transcribe videos, depositions, court appearances, arbitrations, hearings, sworn statements, and meetings.
Trust our experienced videographers to go above and beyond in meeting your needs; including setting up remote meetings, videotaping, video conversion, exhibit share, and more.
We offer complimentary conference rooms for your meetings across Michigan; including Detroit, Farmington Hills, Mt Clemens, Ann Arbor, Flint, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, and more.